 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 883
Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 05:05:12 GMT

"Jeremy Rear" <j.rear@worldnet.att.net> writes:
I have the English version - Need direct translations?  I have them.

Thanks for your interest on this competition (good luck to you as well
in finding such a rare publication)!

Since this is so rare, would someone mind putting up some scans from the
book?  I'm sure many of us would be interested in seeing more entries
(especially after seeing the ones in the Ultimate LEGO Book)
--Bram

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
Try it today - there's no risk!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.