 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8768
8767  |  8769
Subject:
FTX - how to? (was: Re: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.faq
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 02:04:52 GMT

As a reply to this post, I got the following email:

---

Hi Shiri  !

I'd need a little help from you ...

What I did is made a page with listing
all the people I've traded with:
http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/~88/Success

How to upload thing like that ?
I mean - where to ... ?
.. To be honest I am totaly new at html - I can make webpage
using editor (and this is only text which makes it easier) ..so I
just need to know where should I post it ...

Thanks in advance !

Dejan

---

After getting permission from Dejan, I decided to post his email and my
reply... This is not the first time I've heard this question.

---

Hi Dejan,

I'm glad to help.

How to upload thing like that ?
I mean - where to ... ?
.. To be honest I am totaly new at html - I can make webpage
using editor (and this is only text which makes it easier) ..so I
just need to know where should I post it ...

Are you a lugnet member? Members get to make FTX pages, it is much *much*
simpler than html, and they don't need to be uploaded - you can make them
and publish them on the spot.

If you are not a member, you might want to consider joining - it helps
support Todd and Suzanne, and the [member] benefits are getting to be very
significant.
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/join/

If you are, you can use the FTX User guide on lugnet:
http://www.lugnet.com/publish/ftx/guide/

HTH,
-Shiri

---

Hope this can help anyone else out there who's wondering!

-Shiri
XFUT .faq