 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8595
Re: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:26:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ran Talbott writes:
On Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:47:11, "D. Jezek" <danjezek@REMOVEaloha.net>
wrote:

$57 for a Maiden's cart is a steal!

(compared to this one)

As a matter of curiosity:  has this shop actually sold anything?  I
see a feedback rating of "0",  but I know *I* wouldn't want to go on
record admitting that I'd paid those sorts of prices,  so that's not a
completely reliable indicator  ;-)

Hard to tell if a shop has sold anything based on feedback.  I know people
generally tend to be happy with me as a seller:

http://www.brickbay.com/feedback.asp?u=mike

I have a feedback rating of 38.  You'd think maybe that I've had around 38
selling transactions, wouldn't you?  I've actually had 54, all of which I left
positive feedback for.  Some of those are still in transit and will probably
result in positive feedback, but there are some people, both on the buying and
selling side, who just don't leave feedback, some I'm sure for good reason,
some for probably not so good reasons.  Maybe some people just don't think it
is important.

I'd have to say, though, if you're worried about "admitting" you paid too much
for something, you need to work on it.  :)  We ALL pay too much for little
pieces of plastic...