 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8625
Re: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:11:04 GMT

"David Jolley" <Trapnet2@aol.com> wrote in message
news:G2zLFt.qG@lugnet.com...

That's always seemed strange to me - how people still have MISB sets from • so
many years ago, resisting the temptation to open them. The more time I • spend
taking note of other Lego builders habits and traits the more I am • starting
to understand such eccentricities, although personally I still can't help
myself when I get a sealed box of Lego - the box dosen't stand a chance!

I also have a lot of MISB boxes.. I sure want to open them to get my hands
of all the pieces. But then I feel bad, to have destroyed a set for a more
"serius collector". Maybe it's the last one in the universe, LOL. 90% of my
sets are MISB.
It's probably because I recent came out of the Dark Ages, and I know I just
gotta have a huge amount of Lego. But I don't know why ;)
Oh, well. Maybe it's time to open them, throw the bricks in the tub, and
feel the ABS against my skin.... LOL.
/Joakim, 491