 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8650
RE: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 03:24:29 GMT

That's usually my policy too, for established buyers or sellers • (i.e. those
who already have several positive responses). I try to be more diligent
with those with little or no feedback since getting from 0 to 10 is much
more important than getting from 60 to 70.

Really?  I'd have to disagree with that judgement, but it is
certainly yours
to make.  I'd say it matters as much for someone with 60 feedback
to get a +
from an old-timer like yourself than from 10 people I don't recognize.

Good point. One could correctly deduct from my statement that I don't
pay much attention to the names on other peoples feedback. But since
some people do I'll try to leave positive feedback (when warranted) for
everyone I deal with, not just those I perceive to be "in need" of it.

Doug