 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8635
Re: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:31:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, David Jolley writes:
I know what you mean - I too am a Lugnet seller / trader with no "rating".
Although I do have an ebay rating which I suppose helps my case, I have had
countless successful sales and trades through Lugnet which will not be
recognised.

Why not? Don't let it pass by you. What I did is made a page with listing
all the people I've traded with:
http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/~88/Success

These are all people from lugnet that I've had successful transactions with.
True, I haven't showed anyone this page til this day, but that's mainly
because I haven't traded at all in the past few months. And if anyone wanted
to know my records, I've got it down, and they can always email any of these
people to confirm it.
I'd suggest you do the same, if you still have old emails with trades and such.

HTH!
-Shiri