 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8617
Re: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 07:46:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dejan Pavlovic writes:
Hi !

I have a feedback rating of 38.  You'd think maybe that I've had around 38
selling transactions, wouldn't you?  I've actually had 54, all of which I • left
positive feedback for.  Some of those are still in transit and will • probably
result in positive feedback, but there are some people, both on the buying • and
selling side, who just don't leave feedback, some I'm sure for good • reason,
some for probably not so good reasons.  Maybe some people just don't think • it
is important.

And what about us - "Lugnet sellers" ?
I don't have any rating (while there is no place where people could leave
it (except if  I make a website)) although I had 28 sucessfull sales
(+some trades) in past 3 months  + another 10 packages waiting for
the payment to arrive ...
On a few occasions a few guys (interested at first) - passed although my
prices were lower than on eBay (or Lugnet database) - was that fear or
they weren't actually interested in sets ?

Bye !

Dejan Pavlovic
Lugnet Member 595

I know what you mean - I too am a Lugnet seller / trader with no "rating".
Although I do have an ebay rating which I suppose helps my case, I have had
countless successful sales and trades through Lugnet which will not be
recognised. There would have been more as well, but like you say, some
people pass on the opportunity and I'm sure the fact that I'm an "unknown"
counts a long way to making their decision.

Dave.