 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16656 (-20)
  Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart

I certainly wouldn't expect anything less from you, Larry. I don't think we've been on the same side of an issue more than once. You nicely overlook the "have you no shame" commment that really got my ire up. Judge jury and executioner all rolled up (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart

(...) I think the main issue here is that you're not giving credit where it's due, although you've gotten better at it lately, not with the tone of Kevin's note, or with the tone of your reply, although those certainly merit some examination. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart

(...) Hi Kevin, your note is condescending and frankly, I have nothing to answer to you for. I credited Collin for his work. Not that its any of your business, but I did try to find contact info for Collin and couldn't find it. I also did contact (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart

(...) Hi. Did you check with Collin before rampantly stealing (URL) his design> for your own profit? I mean, I like (URL) bunnies> and all, but this doesn't even appear to be the first time you've done this: (URL) Tim Deering's Discus> --> (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart

Lee Meyer Custom Set: Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft. 2 figures; 6 computers; cool symmetry, very sleek body style; lift windscreens for crew access; 2 huge engines; 2 lasers/2 missiles for covert ops. Based on Collin Harvey's "Inlander" ship. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Looking for 4774 Scorpion Orb Launcher!!!

(...) This appears to be a Toys-R-Us exclusive in the United States, and I've seen it there. (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: Lego Control Lab interface

I'm in the market for a used LEGO Control Lab interface. I'm looking into adding some form of support for the Control Lab to BricxCC/NQC and I need to be able to test any code I write against the actual device. If you have one you'd be willing to (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Custom Space Set - The Comet Fighter

The Brickee Mart announces a new short-range fighter into the arsenal of ships we offer - the Comet Fighter. A small one-man craft that really is geared towards planetary defense, rather than interstellar missions. Check it out here: (URL) almost (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  The Brickee Mart - Highlighted Item (Armored Personnel Carrier)

This is one of our very detailed models currently offered. It was designed after the "Aliens-style" armored personnel carrier many sci-fi fans fell in love with. For December we have this listed at 20% off. For all sales in December, we are donating (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: 121 + sets for sale!

Sorry--my cut & paste skills seem to be lacking... The list is at: (URL) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  121 + sets for sale!

Howdy- I'm moving soon, so I've been going through my closet & rebuilding old sets for sale & auction. I have 28 sets for auction on eBay now: (URL) dug up manuals for about 121 unique other sets that I *should* be able to reconstruct or might (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  boscovs

I just wanted to send along a description of my shopping experience at boscovs.com. I placed a $100 order, including shipping, for some lego sets I thought were a good deal. they were 50% off, plus an additional 25% off of that for a two day sale. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  10% off sale

Hi all, I am offering 10% off everything in my store, rens brick room, for the next couple of days. I have added thousands of new pieces in the last week. (URL) for looking, Darren (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  15% Off plus FREE shipping with minimum $100 in total order

Everyone For LIMITED TIME, I offer 15% off on ALL parts and factory sealed sets. In addition, Shipping will be free vis FedEx Ground with minimum $100 in total order. Please check this website at BrickLink - BRICK Marketplace. (URL) sales will end (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  December-long sale at The Brickee Mart!

All custom space lego sets on sale, many 15-30% off! Parts and minifgs are reduced further! For every sale in December, a part of each sale is going to either the Wisconsin House Rabbit Society (I'm a member) or the Waukesha Humane Society (I'm a (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Green Baseplates going out of style?

(...) I have seen WM dumping those on and off for the past year (never found any less than $3 tho). I think its mostly the computer system deciding that its a very slow moving item and dumping it. Last time I checked, TRU had plenty of these in (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Green Baseplates going out of style?

Tony and I are up here in Texarkana Arkansas, and we've been going around looking at the local retail stores for cheap LEGO. We've noticed that both Wal-Marts up here are liquidating their 32x32 Green Baseplates. The Arkansas side Wal-Mart super (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Fire Engine Roll-up Doors for Sale at ABP

(URL) abpbricks.com> Finally, fire engine builders can rejoice because everyone's favorite roll-up door (well, they flip-up, actually) is available once again in the new 2005 World City Fire Truck set. (Part numbers 6154 and 6155) But you don't have (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Fire Truck Schematics and Lego Case - freebies

I appologize for the double post but wanted this information in the same thread... I have two Calendars from a company that build fire trucks (Pierce). Each month features a different fire truck but the cool part about the calendar is the schematics (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sets for Sale - New & Old

I am primarily interested in selling the following items but would consider ( as a distant second) trades or brincklink store credit. Questions are welcome Matt Category I: MISB I have the following MISB sets for sale. If you are willing to allow me (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact