 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16646
16645  |  16647
Subject:
121 + sets for sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 04:46:28 GMT

Howdy-

I'm moving soon, so I've been going through my closet & rebuilding old sets for
sale & auction.

I have 28 sets for auction on eBay now:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZjasonbar

I dug up manuals for about 121 unique other sets that I *should* be able to
reconstruct or might already be constructed & sitting in a box.  Please peruse
my list & e-mail me offers on anything that looks interesting.  Please note that
I'll be responding pretty slowly to requests.  I probably won't be able to get
anything to you in time for X-Mas, unless the set is already built & you wish to
pay a premium for it.  If a set isn't prebuilt over here, I can't report on its
completeness & condition until I get it together.

The list: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZjasonbar

Thanks!
-Jason