 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16645
16644  |  16646
Subject:
boscovs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:46:08 GMT

I just wanted to send along a description of my shopping experience at
boscovs.com. I placed a $100 order, including shipping, for some lego sets I
thought were a good deal. they were 50% off, plus an additional 25% off of
that for a two day sale. they gave a shipping price around $10, seemed to be
the standard shipping cost for an order this size. two days later, I received
a phone call from them, and they claimed my card was declined. keep in mind
that I used my paypal account, and the funds are transfered instantly. so
while I was on the phone, I checked the account. there were 5 attempts by
boscovs to charge me $125 each time. they were declined of course, I don't
keep much there. I asked what this was for, and she said that they needed to
ship the order from several stores, thus the additional $25 for shipping.
heres the best part, she then asked if I would like to continue with my order,
yeah right! I then asked her when to expect my refund. anyway, thats my story,
Darren