 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16639
16638  |  16640
Subject:
Fire Engine Roll-up Doors for Sale at ABP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 08:49:38 GMT

abpbricks.com

Finally, fire engine builders can rejoice because everyone’s favorite roll-up door (well, they flip-up, actually)
is available once again in the new 2005 World City Fire Truck set. (Part numbers 6154 and 6155)

But you don’t have to buy the entire set many times over just to get the few pieces you want. Instead,
stop on over to my BrickLink shop and pick out just what parts you need. I have only a few copies of the set
in the shop so far, but if demand is strong there will be more to follow.

Here is a direct Link to all the parts from the new Fire Truck set: Fire Truck Parts at ABP

Of course, that’s not all. ABP currently has over 325,000 items available for you to purchase. Stop by soon.

abpbricks.com

ABP will be closing for the holiday season on December 15 and will re-open December 25.
Waiting in the wings is another 160,000 items to be added to the shop inventory
for the post-holiday season and the new year.

Kevin Salm
abpbricks.com