 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16638
Re: Fire Truck Schematics and Lego Case - freebies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 06:20:35 GMT

I appologize for the double post but wanted this information in the same
thread...

I have two Calendars from a company that build fire trucks (Pierce).  Each month
features a different fire truck but the cool part about the calendar is the
schematics type drawing of each truck on the reverse side.  I would prefer to
give both away to AFOLs that are interested.  Gotta pay shipping though.

I have a red Lego case maybe 1'6" wide, 1'4" tall and 6" deep.  Has the word
LEGO across the top door.  Made for storing legos but is Extremely difficult to
actually get the Legos out of.  I'm wanna give it away...interested?  Again, you
pay shipping.

Matt

P.S.  I might be easier to ship these items to you if you are purchasing
something from the previous thread...just a thought :)