 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16637
16636  |  16638
Subject:
Sets for Sale - New & Old
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 05:44:33 GMT

I am primarily interested in selling the following items but would consider ( as
a distant second) trades or brincklink store credit.  Questions are welcome

Matt

Category I:  MISB
I have the following MISB sets for sale.  If you are willing to allow me to keep
a couple pieces (and I'm flexible) I'll knock $2 off that set or I may be
willing to replace that part(s) with others from my collection (the discount
would then be debatable).

4852 $22 x4 Spiderman Final Showdown
4851 $13 x2 Spiderman Origins
4090 $6 x1 Inventor Bird
4093 $12 x2 Inventor Mixer*
*want the wind up motor.
7470 $22 x1 Space Shuttle
4094 $18 x3 Inventor Motorized Monkey

Category II:  Friend's Sets
The following are more classic sets from a friends small collection.  The parts
are all used and appear to be in good to fair condition.  These sets are
currently assembled and kept in a ziplock bag.  No Instruction, No Box most helm
chin staps are busted.  Missing pieces if any are listed below each set (in my
friend's own wording).

please make a reasonable offer:
6687 Turbo Prop I
-1 headlight
6804 Surface Rover
-blue seat
-1 gray rocket thingy
-2 red headlights
-1 walkie talkie
6522 Highway Patrol
-1 antenna
-2 yellow lights
-1 police sign
-1 red circle light
-1 blue square light
1912 McDonalds Promotional
6502 Turbo Racer
6827 Strata Scooter
-2 black antenna
-2 red lights
-1 red cone light
4010 Police Resque Boat*
-1 small white piece 1x1
-1 yellow light
*boat hull is faded from a white to a yellow tint

Ahh the disclaimer...
*Those who are willing to buy more or pay for it faster get priority over those
trying to reason that I should keep the 1x2 plates and should then give them $3
off because there are SO MANY.
*Many sets were originally purchased for an a man Down Under.  If he pops up he
gets to be first in line (bad pun, i know).
*Preferred payment is by PayPal, Preferred shipping area is US and Canada, Buyer
pays shipping, and I think thats it.