 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16650
Wanted: Lego Control Lab interface
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:49:33 GMT

I'm in the market for a used LEGO Control Lab interface.  I'm looking into
adding some form of support for the Control Lab to BricxCC/NQC and I need to be
able to test any code I write against the actual device.  If you have one you'd
be willing to part with for not a lot of money or if you know a source for
inexpensive Control Lab interfaces (like a school that is getting rid of their
old LEGO) please let me know.

Thanks,

John Hansen