 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11525
  Re: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

(...) When Brickbay was sending invoices, i'd send it to myself as well and print two copies. One would be used for my records, and one would be used as a "packing" slip, with each part checked off as I pulled it from inventory. Now i'm using a (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

(...) The order screen is not as good as "previewing" the invoice and then printing that... you get printed all the info the invoice has. The only thing you lack is that the order screen has pictures. But pictures usually don't matter to me as much. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

WOO HOO! My Favorite Subject (besides 677 knights!) There is a problem with discussing this sort of thing on newsgroups . So far there have been a few reputable Brickbay buyers and sellers who have taken the time to discuss it, but....the people who (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

(...) I think crumpled newspaper is best. Without print is better. Ziplock baggies prevent items from going loose -- but in case they do, the package should be sealed at all openings (anywhere where bricks may escape, even the tiniest hole). Smaller (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

(...) Hey Richard! The starch packing filler is the greatest (did you know that John Ratzenberger, Cliff from Cheers!, helped create them, and owns the company that makes them?) It is about as costly as the foam peanuts overall, unless you know my (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

Brett & All, (...) You know what is sad? That this need sto be brought up at all. : ( (...) Well, yes, but at least it is out here. (...) Right. Maybe there should be something of a clinic / FAQ in regards to this? (...) Right, but, IANAL, I think (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

(...) That's fair enough but it should help if you have the persons return address on the box/package (...) Atleast you admit it! We all make mistakes and sometimes when you are dealing with both Brickbay and ebay things can get a bit messy, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

(...) I always include a copy of the invoice or other communication with my check or money order. It does two things, first, it gives me the information necessary to fill out the money order at the Post Office, and get it in the right envelope, and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

(...) I actually hate the biodegradeable packing. If it gets wet, it gets sticky and messy (I've had it stick to items being shipped - of course that wouldn't be a problem if they packed the stuff in bags). I also think I may be alergic to it. Every (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes: <snip> (...) Well, as a buyer with close to 200 transactions on Brickbay, here are some of my thoughts: I use the following system for making purchases - After printing out a copy of the order (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

(...) See the problem, Frank? I don't care if the stuff is single use, at least it can be gotten rid of and the box can be compacted by being broken down. I also happen to think that sets should always be broken down and packed in bags -- I have (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bob Parker writes: <snip> (...) ...and I owe you an apology for that, being one of those sellers. I knew my turn-around time was changing drastically, and I should have done something to make sure repeat customers (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Troy Cefaratti wrote in message ... (...) hehe... this was my pet peeve with eBay sales for a while until I made my winner-notification email into a form which they were supposed to print out and mail with their payment - had all the details ready (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)