 Marketplace / Auctions / 8994
Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:35:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Kevin Wilson writes:
Scott A wrote in message ...
have noticed that the Bricksmith’s Guild tend to either set high reserves
or

That would be Guild of Bricksmiths(TM)

Kevin

ps: For those who wonder why we harp on getting the name right, like any
other trademark, if you don't maintain it (including making sure it's used
correctly) you lose it.

And if you went to the official LEGO site and read up on their trademarks,
and/or had a run-in with their legal department, you would know that the
word LEGO should be capitalized so they can maintain their trademark and/or
make sure it's used correctly ;)

Not that I personally care :)

Lego, LEGO, whatever...

Dave