 Marketplace / Theory / 2248
Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:55:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Paul Klenk writes:
<snip>

Posters have made a number of good points but I would like to point out that
this topic has come up before and those interested may want to do some
searching in market.theory where it tends to get discussed periodically...
they may discover tidbits not mentioned in this iteration.

Please also note that Guild of Bricksmiths (not "Brick Guild") is a
trademarked name and should have a TM after it when first mentioned (or
somewhere on the page)... thanks!

Larry Pieniazek, Bricksmith
Guild of Bricksmiths(tm): www.bricksmiths.com
Milton Train Works(tm): www.miltontrainworks.com