 Off-Topic / Debate / 15675
Re: Trademarks & Copyrights (Swimming pools & movie stars)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 05:08:31 GMT

Maggie:

Most browsers have a "find" capability that allows the user to locate a
specific term on a page. Try pulling down some of the menus in
IE/Netscape/Opera and I am sure you shall find it.

You thought I actually read what was on those pages?! Not...!

-- Hop-Frog