 Off-Topic / Debate / 15473
Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 14:13:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Scott Arthur writes:

Surly another case of: "do as I say, not as I do"! ;)

Was this a constructive post Scott?  I remember you once asserting that your
posts outside of l.o-t.d were always constructive.

Chris