 Marketplace / Auctions / 8991
Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:23:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Kevin Wilson writes:
Scott A wrote in message ...
have noticed that the Bricksmith’s Guild tend to either set high reserves
or

That would be Guild of Bricksmiths(TM)

I think my version sounds better ;)

Sorry for diluting your GoB brand…

Scott A

Kevin

ps: For those who wonder why we harp on getting the name right, like any
other trademark, if you don't maintain it (including making sure it's used
correctly) you lose it.
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1