 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 120
Re: NINJADA: The Plot Thickens...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 05:50:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Robert Blaze Kanehl
writes:
Updated story:

http://community.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswe • bpage

I have added more text to the pictures on my webpage. • No new pictures
yet...unless you missed the past couple updates...

The order of pictures has been reset: (by request)
-the epic (CW story, fig designs, etc)
-cat pics
-external shots and close-ups
-interior shots

Let me know what you think of the story...I may add or • delete text as needed
to make the story more entertaining.  I will correct • typos...it's 9 am and I
have been working on this since 2 am...time to go to • sleep.

                 zzz John zzz

This is what I did for a goof last night during my
insomnia hours...lol

probably not everyone's cup of tea here...but this is
kind of an experiment in story telling, photography, and
building for me...kind of "what might happen if James
Clavell ("Shogun") played with LEGO"?

Since evryone else seems to be busy working on some
project or another...I figured I would chime in and see
if I could get inspired again to build instead of
Buy/sell/auction/sort...

                       John