NINJADA: The Plot Thickens...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 13:03:14 GMT

Updated story:

http://community.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswebpage

I have added more text to the pictures on my webpage.  No new pictures
yet...unless you missed the past couple updates...

The order of pictures has been reset: (by request)
  -the epic (CW story, fig designs, etc)
  -cat pics
  -external shots and close-ups
  -interior shots

Let me know what you think of the story...I may add or delete text as needed
to make the story more entertaining.  I will correct typos...it's 9 am and I
have been working on this since 2 am...time to go to sleep.

                  zzz John zzz