Re: NINJADA: The Plot Thickens...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:31:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
There are a few now, including Pawel's Chp. 1 ("Of
Katherine"), my chp. 1, now "Ninjada: the epic", James Howse's "Erik Leaves
Home", and probably more that I'm forgetting (I apologize in advance).

Hrmph. I knew I was forgetting something.
Wilson also had his story about Locke, I recall... Wilson, do we have your
approval to use it?

Also, Chris (M.) will probably take over the updating while I'm gone; and when
I come back, well, hopefully Dave E will get the automated site up by then. If
not, I'll continue to work on the updates.

-Shiri