Re: CW Stories (was NINJADA: The Plot Thickens...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:19:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
There are a few now, including Pawel's Chp. 1 ("Of
Katherine"), my chp. 1, now "Ninjada: the epic", James Howse's "Erik Leaves
Home", and probably more that I'm forgetting (I apologize in advance).

Hrmph. I knew I was forgetting something.
Wilson also had his story about Locke, I recall... Wilson, do we have your
approval to use it?

Sure, you can use it.  I'll probably be making a few more stories pretty soon
now.  I have to wait until July to make the big one, because it'll be used as
the display I'll be using for our state fair.

Also, Chris (M.) will probably take over the updating while I'm gone; and when
I come back, well, hopefully Dave E will get the automated site up by then. If
not, I'll continue to work on the updates.

-Shiri