Re: CW story of the week?! (was: NINJADA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:22:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
OK, so this "CW Story of the Week" is sounding better and better by the
second. Something in the CLSOTW style... CWSOTW!!

Chris and I are talking 'bout this, and we think this is a good idea. We're
wondering if there's someone very talented out there that's willing to come up
with a nice logo... (credit will be given of course!)

I don't know if I'm "very talented" yet, but I could maybe give it a shot.
Were you thinking of having this logo on the main CW page?  Maybe you can give
me some ideas as to what you want to have it include.

Wilson

That would (maybe?) encourage people to publish their stories more often.

-Shiri

Hopefully :)