Subject:
Size does matter (was Re: NINJADA: The Plot Thickens...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:58:37 GMT

-external shots and close-ups

I immediately noticed the 4.5 Pepsi can tall fortress and decided to compare
that to 'half Belle' aka my unfinished mech shown here:
2.5 cans later, I'm having an inferiority complex...My only consolation is
knowing that Belle will be taller than your fortress next week when the parts to
finish it get here. Just a guess, Johnny, but your fortess is 26 inches tall? I
know I'm close...