Re: NINJADA: A small update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:00:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:

Since recent attempts at posting viable links have failed...I am continuing
an old thread:

http://community.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswebpage

Basically some new characters and an elongated narrative...

I am quite pleased with the Arab and Mongol minifigs...nothing earth
shattering, but I like them alot.

From the inception of my story, I needed some Non-Ninja theme factions to
realize my vision, especially Egyptian garbed figs.

I received an Island Hopper for my B-day and began to experiment with some
Adventurer theme Arabs and Egyptians to compliment my 5988 Ruins...instead I
ended up with figures I would rather use in my Castle creations/story.

In similar fashion to Dave Johann's SW Podracer, I sought to employ seldom
used or preferred parts in my collection.  Finally, a use for some extra
chrome parts and tires...

I was away for just a few days and .castle and .cw have been quite busy.  I
am quite inspired and I am not even caught up yet = )

                     John
(now on to Chap 11 + The Seige so I can go to sleep)