Re: Siege of Valkayria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 01:25:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
http://www.sofast.net/~raska/siegestory.html

Hey Wilson...

I gotta say - awesome work!

Thanks Shiri!

Pawel's said so much already, and I gotta agree with most of it, he hasn't
left much for me to say...

I really liked the death scenes <grin> just because you managed to portray
them really well. It's extremely hard to... umm... kill plastic, but you
manage to do it and do it well. ;-)
I'm not *quite* the fan of gore but a scene here and there is definitely good.
I was intending to take some photos for "The Dream" (1), which I couldn't at
the time (I was at camp) and was planning on a gore scene or two... yours gave
me a few ideas.

What else... oh, yes. The photography is awesome, especially the crucial shots
(to echo Pawel - the last shot was beyond cool), and good effects, but not
overdone.

Ya, I had a lot of fun editing the pictures for this story.  My favorites are
the one where the soldiers are looking over the edge of the cliff and the one
with the airship next to the castle.

So, where *did* king Leon go? ;-)

Heh heh, you'll find out about that in the Epilogue.

Wilson