Re: Siege of Valkayria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 04:54:03 GMT

Wilson Raska <willy007_@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G1H3Jn.KAJ@lugnet.com...
Hello all, I have for you a new story.  It's only slightly delayed from • it's
planned mid-July release date, but I think it turned out really well.  So • here
it is, Siege of Valkayria:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/siegestory.html

Your battle scenes are great.  :)  The tar pit and water elemental wave
attack are especially cool.

  -Doug