Re: NINJADA: The Plot Thickens...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:29:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
Let me know what you think of the story...I may add or delete text as needed
to make the story more entertaining.  I will correct typos...it's 9 am and I
have been working on this since 2 am...time to go to sleep.

Wow!!!
I took some time to read it intently, that story is bee-utiful! I love it. The
fact that it is now told by a specific person (can't remember if it was
earlier) and all those little details.... great story!

Reading this, I can't help but re-suggest that we finally enter stories into
the CW database. There are a few now, including Pawel's Chp. 1 ("Of
Katherine"), my chp. 1, now "Ninjada: the epic", James Howse's "Erik Leaves
Home", and probably more that I'm forgetting (I apologize in advance). And I
know there are people working hard on their first chapters ATM (OK, so I know
one person is. ;-). I'm also hard at work for my second.
Sooooo...... do we add stories? What should be the format?

-Shiri