Subject:
CW story of the week?! (was: NINJADA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:12:25 GMT

OK, so this "CW Story of the Week" is sounding better and better by the
second. Something in the CLSOTW style... CWSOTW!!

Chris and I are talking 'bout this, and we think this is a good idea. We're
wondering if there's someone very talented out there that's willing to come up
with a nice logo... (credit will be given of course!)
That would (maybe?) encourage people to publish their stories more often.

-Shiri