 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 121
120  |  122
Subject:
Interesting finds at the outlet mall...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:33:12 GMT

A few friends of mine were coming back from Boston MA and asked me to join
them on a trip to the Outlet Mall in Waterloo...

While I was there I went to the Kay Bee Toy outlet...

Previously, all I found there was Duplo and UFO/insectoids theme clunker
sets that were overpriced...

Big change this time...
(in addition to the big UFO ship and insectoids sets)

2 8480 Space Shuttles $70 ( I already have a couple)

2 6024 Dark Forest catapult set (1.99 each-BOUGHT'em)

Many Adventurer's Scorpion Tracker car w/ Johnny T

Lots of Time Twisters Bi-plane sets (left those alone)

Hundreds of a small  6100 Aquashark set (never seen it before-bought it)

a few Indian chief sets

a dozen  Technic rubberband racers

I didn't get a chance to poke behind boxes for treasures as my friends were
geting suspicious of my absence...lol

                      John