Subject:
GATS Show in Raleigh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 02:21:57 GMT

I was poking around the GATS web site this evening and there is a GATS show
scheduled in Raleigh next year.  The dates are June 23rd and 24th.  It will
be held at the Convention Center.  I have requested an exhibitor packet.
Even though it is nine months away, it probably is not too early to start
planning if we want to participate.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com