 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 135
Re: GATS Show in Raleigh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 02:33:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nclug, Mike Walsh writes:
I was poking around the GATS web site this evening and there is a GATS show
scheduled in Raleigh next year.  The dates are June 23rd and 24th.  It will
be held at the Convention Center.  I have requested an exhibitor packet.
Even though it is nine months away, it probably is not too early to start
planning if we want to participate.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

One scheduled February 10 & 11, 2001 - Dixie Classic Fairgrounds - 421 West 27
Street, Winston-Salem, NC  also.  Not suggesting exhibiting at this, just
thought it might be nice to visit to get and idea about how stuff is set up.
Might spark some ideas? Might just be fun? Maybe everyone but me has been to
one of these shows already and knows what to expect?

sheree