 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 201
Re: GATS Show in Raleigh/ June 23-24, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 06:24:09 GMT

My feeling would be to find a way to work your Fabuland creations in.

Think amusement / theme park :-)

Will

Lego Beach Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie
Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess