 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 202
Re: GATS Show in Raleigh/ June 23-24, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 22:58:30 GMT

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.nclug, Mike Walsh writes:

[ ... snipped ... ]

Where are we by the PNLTC FAQ?
http://www.pnltc.org/Articles/Article_ShowPrimer.html

Is this where we should be? Timetable?

Yet to be deteremined will GATS conflict will Brickfest?

Recap:
+Mike Walsh, chief organizer
+Frank Filz (if no conflict w/ Brickfest 2001?)
+James Beerman
+Sheree Rosenkrantz
?visiting and lending stock, James Trobaugh from GA

Others? please chime in ............

All the LTCs and LUGs that have shown at GATS have been really • outstanding.
[uh...We will be too? ]
I want to do this, but I am starting  to get some butterflies...

sheree

I finally had the chance to review this again and I think we are in decent
shape.  I have a couple more weeks of hectic travel (including a very short
trip to Stockholm for a one day meeting) but this week is the probably the
worst one and I am heading back to NC tonight on the red-eye.

More news and details to follow soon.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders