 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 204
Re: GATS Show in Raleigh/ June 23-24, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 03:06:37 GMT

I finally had the chance to review this again and I think we are in decent
shape.  I have a couple more weeks of hectic travel (including a very short
trip to Stockholm for a one day meeting) but this week is the probably the
worst one and I am heading back to NC tonight on the red-eye.

More news and details to follow soon.

Mike,what size layout are you guys doing?

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot