 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 200
Re: GATS Show in Raleigh/ June 23-24, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 04:31:40 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:
All sounds good.  Just trying to figure out what I can contribute.   My
Fabuland stuff may not fit in well with the layout, in which case  I will
come up with some other constructions to complement what is planned -minimal
amounts, to be sure...  Can't wait to see everyone's elses trains and
creations.  Yes the point is fun.

My feeling would be to find a way to work your Fabuland creations in.
While they don't fit the seriousness of model railroading, to me, part
of the appeal of LEGO is that it is a toy, and can have silly misplaced
things. Of course for a display to be effective, it also needs to have
every thing tied together. Also, with the small size of our group, I'd
like to be able to include everyone, and highlight their specialties and
interests.

Frank