 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 136
Re: GATS Show in Raleigh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:08:26 GMT

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.nclug, Mike Walsh writes:

[ ... snipped ... ]

One scheduled February 10 & 11, 2001 - Dixie Classic Fairgrounds - 421 • West 27
Street, Winston-Salem, NC  also.  Not suggesting exhibiting at this, just
thought it might be nice to visit to get and idea about how stuff is set • up.
Might spark some ideas? Might just be fun? Maybe everyone but me has been • to
one of these shows already and knows what to expect?

sheree

Until we have done one of these I am somewhat reluctant to commit to
something that is a fair distance away.  Your idea about visiting is a good
one though.

Yesterday I received the information package for exhibitor from GATS.  I
want to try and get it submitted pretty quickly so we need to make some
decisions on layout size.  For the purposes of discussions, I propose we
size a layout in terms of PNLTC modulues.  Since we are planning to build
some modules soon and I still believe PNLTC is the right way to go, once we
determine how many modules we want then we can convert that into an actual
layout size.

Thoughts?

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com