 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 205
Re: GATS Show in Raleigh/ June 23-24, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 06:16:37 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

I'll know better as the spring gets here if I'll be able to attend, I • really
want to make it up to the show. Like to take the Rail Racers on the road • and
get some new blood in on the fun. Also I could bring the Kids Railway we • use
for the NGLTC display if you guys don't have one of your own (and you'd • like
to have one at the show)

We've done 3 GAT shows here in Atlanta and had a blast at all of them, so • if
you guys should defiantly go for it. Let me know if there is anything I • can
do to help.

jt
--

I'd love to have both ... how much space do you need for each of them
(assuming you can make it)?  I requested a 25'x25' space and planned on a

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot