 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 107
Re: In town the rest of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 17:06:56 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I WOULDA been there on time if my rental hadn't had a flat.

I thought that rentals only got flats when people drove into curbs.  ;-)

--Todd