 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 324
Re: In town the rest of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 17:52:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Anything going on Wed or Thu nite? I am in town, much to my surprise
(although I am in Chicago as I type this, contrary to previous
statements about being on planes at this time period....)

Any chance for a MiniFest(tm) or just any sort of get together. Else
I'll just have to go to Jillians and kick some fusball butt.

Well I will be flying back from Dallas on Wednesday.  I might be able to do
something Thursday but no guarentee's.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

I could be around if something was going on.  Wednesday is tonight, so that's
not quite so easy.  Tomorrow might work better.

Actually, a trip to Jillian's might be worth doing...