 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 343
Re: In town the rest of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 13:18:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I WOULDA been there on time if my rental hadn't had a flat. But a good
time was had by all, and I got some AucZILLA X stuff. Someone beat me to
it, though, I wasn't the first.

Upside of the flat incident is that National gave me a Cadillac DeVille
as replacement vehicle to make up for  having to drive in to Logan to
swap. So that was cool. Still smelled like new leather inside.

We had a great time....

Definitely had a great time.  As allways it is nice to put a name to a face.  I
also love just talking shop with other LEGO fans so that was great too.

Glad everything worked out with your car.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/