 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 331
Re: In town the rest of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 13:07:40 GMT

Chris and I had a blast. I was late but he patiently waited for me.

Jillians wait staff is easy on the eyes but hard to make eye contact
with, so we had some service challenges till we basically waylaid one
and demanded food plaintively.

Talked a lot, I hope I get to go to MindFest, Chris should have
something very very neat there.

Played some fus. Butts were kicked. Unfortunately we were the kick-ees
rather than the kick-ers.

(Fus is a game in which if you lose, you learn. Learned a lot last nite,
about 8 games worth. The opposing goalie had my number, I was NOT
getting any 3 man shots past him. Smoked him from the 5 man a few times
but alas, not enough)

I SHOULD be in town next week, I think. Dunno after that.