 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 335
Re: In town the rest of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 15:30:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Are there any NELug  or other activities planned this week?

I am here tonite and tomorrow nite, fly out Wednesday (current plan,
subject to change, may stay longer, not sure)...

I need to talk to someone about holding some money for Mario when he
gets here next week, he has some stuff for me and I have some stuff and
money for him (although the stuff is for Marco Berti and is not yet
here, it wouldn't fit in the suitcase.

My access this week is a bit better than last, I got a few things
reconfigured. But I still am time pressed.

I'm busy tonight (impromptu band rehearsal) but I could be around tomorrow
night if anything was going on.

I haven't heard of any planned NELUG activities, but I can't access my work
e-mail from home, so I might have missed some local e-mail traffic.

Hey, I've got to head up to Waltham anyway to retrieve my Builders' Expo model
from The Construction Site.  Is the Iguana Cantina still in existence up there?
I could certainly talk bricks over a fajita-margarita combo tomorrow night if
anyone is interested.