 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 341
Re: In town the rest of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:58:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Can someone provide a clue as to how best to get to downtown Waltham
from 95... last time, I came in on 20 and fumbled around for what seemed
like ages till I found a routing to the C-Zone... Mapquest does not give
a lot of good clues.

Unfortunately Rt. 20 is the best way into Waltham (All Massachusetts Traffic
converges in Waltham :( ).  If is not really to bad if you just stay on 20,
there are a couple places where it forks so you need to be a little careful but
it is fairly straight forward.  The Construction Site is on Moody street and
This comes right after a Super Market (can't remember which chain) and just
before a little park.  If you look on The Construction Site web page they also
have directions.

http://www.constructiontoys.com/

Alternatively, if someone wants to suggest a better routing (coming from
Burlingon Mall area) that avoids 95 traffic, greatly appreciated, I will
be trying to do this at 6 PMish today.

If you wanted I could pick you up in Burlington seeing I have to drive through
there anyway to get to Waltham.  Otherwise I can't really suggest anything
driving to Waltham at rush hour just sucks.

I will try and get to The Construction Site around 6:30ish unless you want me
to pick you up of course then we can arrange something else.  If I don't see
you there by 7:00 I will head over to the Iguana although I have never been
there so I hope it is easy to find.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Larry Pieniazek writes:
OK, sounds like a plan... meet at the Construction Site, say at 7:30,
then go to the Iguana tomorrow (tuesday) nite?

This sounds OK but the Construction Site is only open till 7pm on Tuesdays • if
you were going to shop there.

Drat. I am going to be hard pressed to get there before 7. This client
is going to require some serious work. I can try for 6:45 though. The Ig
is right across the street, no? If I miss it and they are closed I will
pop into the ig.

I will be wearing a navy polo with a lego skateboarder on the left upper
chest (the one S@H was selling a few months back)... probably tan slacks
but haven't decided yet.

I know what Chris looks like now so if he's there I'll find you. If not,
sing out.