 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 325
Re: In town the rest of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 14:47:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Chris Phillips writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Eric Kingsley writes:
Well I will be flying back from Dallas on Wednesday.  I might be able to do
something Thursday but no guarentee's.

I could be around if something was going on.  Wednesday is tonight, so that's
not quite so easy.  Tomorrow might work better.

<Chris means Thursday, that is, today as of this writing, when he says
"tomorrow">

Actually, a trip to Jillian's might be worth doing...

OK, then. I suggest all who are interested and available come to Jillians
tonite. I will be wearing my GMLTC shirt.. it's a white polo with the GMLTC
logo upper left front, and tan slacks.

I will try to be there around 8 PM. Look for me by the fusball tables on the
top floor.

Note that if the redsox are playing at home tonite (I don't think they are,
they were away last nite) all bets are off, there will be no way to get close
to Jillians and park.

however, http://www.redsox.com/tickets/postseason1999.html
says they are AT cleveland tonite. That area may still be crowded but should be
doable.

++Lar