 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 328
Re: In town the rest of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 22:48:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Chris Phillips writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Larry Pieniazek writes:
PS, I am at a client site, no email, and my cell phone is out of range
(although you can leave me voice mail there 616 299 6375)

All I can do for the rest of today is check here.

++Lar

The Sox are indeed playing away tonight.  If you can call it playing.  Last I
heard the score was 11 to 1.  Alas, it must be autumn in Boston...

Hey, I'll be there.  Jillian's tonight at about 8:00 PM?  Sounds great.  I'm
looking forward to meeting you.

Is anyone else planning to go?

Unfortunately I can't make it because I have to get ready to go to Chicago for
the weekend.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/