 Local / United Kingdom / 8016
Re: Proposal for an AFOL Event at LEGOLAND Windsor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:31:41 GMT

Suz,

Thanks for pointing that out. Please will you clarify (here in the ng for
all to see) if we are allowed to used the name LUGNET in any way?

A suggestions might be: all attendees are likely to wear name badges, and
those who are members of LUGNET might include the LUGNET name and / or
logo...

Any advice or pointers gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Jon.

LUGNET #1488

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
Dear one and all,

At the recent Red Letter Days / LEGOLAND Windsor event, a suggestion was
raised that we UK AFOLs might like to put together an exhibition open to • the
public at the Park showcasing our MOCs.[...]

I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I'm obligated to state a
clarification of your message title. The term 'LUGNET Event' implies
participation by LUGNET, as an entity. I believe you mean to say that • AFOLs,
including those who meet/discuss via LUGNET, are invited to hold an event.

-------

Congratulations on receiving this official recognition! Please, don't be
afraid to highlight such good news for the entire community. As Huw said,
this is a big deal. And you may be surprised by how far people will travel
to participate.

Good luck.

-Suz

Suzanne Rich