 Local / United Kingdom / 7989
Re: Proposal for a LUGNET Event at LEGOLAND Windsor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:49:12 GMT

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
Dear one and all,

At the recent Red Letter Days / LEGOLAND Windsor event, a suggestion was
raised that we UK AFOLs might like to put together an exhibition open to • the
public at the Park showcasing our MOCs.

I can't believe this post is not receiving lots of excited replies!

This is a fantastic opportunity to work with LLW and forge a closer
relationship between us AFOLS and them, so lets' have some ideas to help us
make it a success!

Huw